The Arc of Volusia has been serving and advocating for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1962. There is strength in numbers and your membership can help strengthen our advocacy efforts, help support program development, community outings, and recreational opportunities for those we support.
By joining our network of more than 140,000 members and close to 700 affiliated chapters nationwide, you can be a part of the largest grassroots movement to protect the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
To learn more about The Arc of Volusia membership program, or to become a member, call 386-274-4736 or send us an email at email@example.com
Why should you become a member?
It’s not really about the money, it’s about speaking up on behalf of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities – and achieving more together than we can alone. The Arc Volusia is a local affiliate chapter of The Arc of Florida and The Arc of the United States. TOGETHER, we are the worlds largest community based organization of and for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities — with over 140,000 members and 700 State and local chapters across the nation! This gives us a powerful voice to impact policies and legislation that serve our friends with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Make an IMPACT by adding your voice to the voices of 140,000 other advocates for people with disabilities!
- Stay up-to-date regarding direction, decisions, and initiatives at The Arc of Volusia.
- Receive invitations to occasional members only gatherings designed to inspire and inform.
- Participate in Membership Meetings, including the right to vote on issues impacting our local chapter of The Arc.
- Receive timely information regarding local, state, and national issues impacting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
access to resources through The Arc Volusia, The Arc Florida, & The
Arc of the United States:
- Research & Fact Sheets
- National Center on Criminal Justice & Disability
- The Arc Florida Dental Program