This is a unique employment service for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities who require ongoing support services to succeed in competitive community employment. Our staff provides assistance and support – helping the individual find and sustain employment. Our role is to establish relationships with potential employers, provide coaching to the client, and empower the client to be successful in the competitive job market.
Attributes of this program include:
- Inclusion in the community
- Presumption that the individual will be able to, and is willing to work
- Placement in a competitive work environment
- Individualized plan development
- Requires the support of family members, friends, and co-workers
- Promotes productivity and maximum use of a person’s skills and abilities
Please contact ReBecah Kilbury for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.