We accept cars, vans, trucks, boats with a trailer, and recreational vehicles seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Please follow the instructions on this page, and fill out the form below:
- Year of the vehicle
- Make & Model
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- General condition of the vehicle
- Free towing whether your vehicle is running or not.
- You can donate your vehicle from anywhere in the country.
- We eliminate the hassle of repairing, advertising and selling your car – let our courteous, trained staff handle all the details.
- You gain the potential of an IRS tax deduction.
- Your donation supports The Arc’s vision for a world where people with disabilities are fully included – your donation directly supports advocacy, programs and services.
Car Donation Form
A customer service representative will typically contact you with free vehicle towing or pickup and processing information by email no later than the next business day after receipt of the form (there is no need to call). Completion of the online vehicle donation form does not constitute acceptance of the vehicle. In order to complete the following, you must have your original vehicle title and, if applicable, lien release.
The Arc Volusia partners with The Arc of The United States and Melwood Charity Car Donation Center. All three organizations will benefit from your donation. Melwood is a non-profit agency founded in 1963, that has provided job training and employment for over 2000 individuals with disabilities.