Would you love to make a real and lasting impact in the world?
Do you long to be part of something that matters?
A career at The Arc of Volusia is an opportunity to invest the best hours of your day into an organization that is having a life changing impact on the friends & clients we serve.
Full-Time Employees Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Medical Benefits (Arc pays 90% of the employee only premium)
- Vision Benefits (Arc pays 100% of the employee premium)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (Arc pays 100% of the employee premium)
- A generous 403b program
- Life Insurance (Arc pays 100% of the employee premium)
- Dental Insurance is available (employee paid pre-tax)
- Short Term Disability and other supplementary insurances available (employee paid and some are pre-tax eligible)
*All full-time employees also enjoy a generous paid time off policy and 9 paid holidays annually.
Careers at The Arc:
The Arc of Volusia considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All candidates for all positions must be able to pass a drug test and a background check. Please discuss this with us if you have questions.
We are currently seeking direct support professionals to work as Program Assistants in our Adult Day Training Programs located in DeLand and Daytona Beach. For more information, click here.
Upload Cover Letter and Resume